Business Growth Strategies helps entrepreneurs achieve extraordinary business development results by focusing on four fundamental areas:
- Getting Clear On Your Outcome: Setting specific, measurable goals is essential to knowing if your business development strategies are working or not.
- Implementing A Winning Strategy: There’s a multitude of marketing strategies available to you for growing your business. You want to define and implement the strategy (or set of strategies) that will achieve your bottom line results in the fastest and easiest way.
- Upgrading Your Skills: Razor-sharp skills are critical for effective business development. Even the best strategy won’t work if your skills are inadequate.
- Mastering Your Psychology: Many professionals know what to do, but fewer actually commit and follow-thru by taking action. Having a resourceful psychology is 80% of the battle in business – especially when it comes to getting outstanding marketing and sales results.
We specialize in helping you get more clients – plain and simple! We don’t use cookie cutter approaches. We work with you to customize and implement a business development strategy that’s best for you and your business.
Executive coaching provides focused, confidential and experienced support to successful leaders committed to the highest levels of competence, accomplishment, success and impact.
Business Growth Strategies works with individuals looking for convenient, confidential, world-class assistance to:
- Master leadership, communication and emotional intelligence competencies.
- Move past plateaus and through blind spots.
- Take a more strategic view of their careers and lives.
- Grow from feedback.
- Create and communicate a compelling future vision for themselves and their organizations.
- Align their passions and strengths with their natural gifts.
- Learn the skills and gain the insights needed to excel at the next level.
- Thrive in change or transition.
- Establish sustainable work/life integration.
- Grow, evolve and generate transformational results in their lives and organizations.
Mastering Leadership Core Competencies
In order to successfully achieve these goals, the leaders in your organization must master the following core competencies:
- Self-Awareness (What are my strengths and weaknesses? What makes me tick?)
- Communication Agility (How well do I adapt to others’ styles?)
- Emotional Intelligence (How do I impact others?)
- Influence (How effective am I at motivating others and selling my ideas?)
- Strategic Thinking and Decisionmaking (What is my process for making decisions in the most effective and timely way?)
- Engaging the Populace (How do I engage my team to maximize enthusiasm and productivity?)
- Change Agent (How do I create significant and meaningful change in my organization?)
- Conflict Proficiency (How do I proficiently navigate conflict – neither avoiding it or engaging in a destructive manner?)
- Mastering Accountability (How well do I hold myself and others accountable?)
- Developing Leaders (How do I coach and develop others in order to create leaders and greater leverage in the organization?)
- Increasing Productivity and Bottom-Line results (How do I make sure the organization gets a high ROI from my leadership?)
Executives consistently get the personalized just-in-time, professional support and development they need to maximize impact, results and fulfillment.
Why Executive Coaching?
Simply put, coaching is the most effective modality of growth, training and development available. Unlike “one-size-fits-all” training, ($200 B. expended annually according to the ASTD of which TRAINING MAGAZINE estimates 50% is “utterly wasted”), coaching engages a client where they are, as a unique and accomplished individual. It focuses on what clients most need to learn, and then keeps a structure of regular support so new knowledge, insight and perspective can become new behavior.
Several studies on executive coaching (Manchester 2001, MetrixGlobal 2001) have demonstrated that a well-executed coaching program can achieve between 500% and 700% return on investment.
Application of Program
Studies have shown that over 93% of executives who have received executive coaching would recommend it to others. The areas where coaching has been the most beneficial include:
- Teaching and building key leadership competencies.
- Reducing executive isolation, facilitating increased feedback and growth, being a “sounding board” for new ideas.
- Moving out of the urgent tactical issues to hold a more strategic view.
- Building interpersonal skills and developing higher emotional intelligence.
- Supporting the integration of 360-degree feedback recommendations.
- Increasing managerial effectiveness.
- Increasing productivity and time management.
- Stress reduction and adjusting work / life balance.
- Supporting executives in new positions.
- Talent retention.
- Increasing job satisfaction.
- Building high performance teamwork.
- Bottom line profitability.
Business Growth Strategies helps professionals who want support for successfully navigating the next big career move.