In fact, the topic of leadership has become so broad it’s been diluted to little more than a generic buzzword. Along the way, the true role of a leader — and the true skills of leadership — have been lost under a pile of tasks more appropriately assigned to supervisory and management team personnel.
Pride-Based Leadership® takes a radically different approach, focusing on the five key skill areas that distinguish true leaders from all others. Specifically true leaders have the ability to:
- author and articulate a compelling vision.
- awaken and sustain desire in the hearts of their followers.
- create and maintain an environment of pride.
- mobilize and focus the efforts of others toward a clear destination.
- identify and develop key followers into true leaders.