MasterStream® explains it all.
The MasterStream® Method certification program presents the key concepts of Tension Management® and provides the participating trainers with numerous insights, tools and techniques for more powerfully influencing others for them to share with their students.
— Audience —
“Change is the central activity of the human experience.
It is the heart of everyrelationship and the purpose of every job.”
T. Falcon Napier
As a result of completing this program, trainers will be able to help their students:
- Understand the key role that productive tension plays in a sales situation.
- Identify the level of productive tension a prospect is experiencing.
- Manage a prospect’s level of productive tension.
- Profile their prospect bases using productive tension as the key element.
- Create and deliver a strong opening statement that targets a prospect’s source of tension.
- Formulate and pose a line of questioning that stimulates productive tension while revealing important information.
- Develop and streamline a solutions presentation that optimizes productive tension.
- Secure an objection-free commitment.
- Protect the business they have built from deal-stealers
DAY 1 — 9AM to 5PM
The Nature of Change — This section introduces trainers to the fundamental principles of the MasterStream Method.
The MasterStream® Strategic Framework — This section presents our visual model for monitoring and maintaining the ideal conditions for a successful sale.
The MasterStream® Approach — This section explores all of the ways in which MasterStream’s fundamental principles apply and impact each of the 5 standard phases of the sales approach. For each Phase, we will cover:
- General Guidelines
- Common Errors.
DAY 2 — 9AM to 5PM
Introduction to the MasterStream® Protocol — This section introduces participants to the step-by-step process which ensures the highest probability of a successful sale — and focuses on mission-critical skills for each phase of the approach:
Phase 1: Connecting — How to develop a strong opening statement.
Phase 2: Analyzing — Questioning techniques that not only secure important information from the prospect, but increase their sense of urgency in the process.
Phase 3: Solving — Presentation skills which maintain a prospect’s level of interest and compels them to take action.
Phase 4: Committing — An effective way to summarize the discussion and help prospects close themselves.
Phase 5: Relieving — How to safeguard the sale.
DAY 3 — 9AM to 5PM
Application of the MasterStream® Method — This section provides trainers with specific diagnostic tools, exercises, drills, rehearsals and role plays that they can use with their students in a variety of sales situations, including:
- Telephone Calls
- Face-to-Face Meetings
- Selling to a Group
- Written Communication
- Objection Handling
- Referral Gathering