3 REASONS YOU MUST CHECK OUT
Thank you for your interest in trying out the ChangeGrid® and exploring if it is the right tool to add to your practice! If you haven’t already done so, make sure you watch the 6-minute video above to learn three key reasons why the ChangeGrid® is my tool of choice.
which explores the top 15 mission-critical activities independent professionals perform in building strong and thriving practices as trainers, coaches and consultants. The results will reveal your strengths and weaknesses, sources of stress and untapped potential.
Here’s how the process works —
Step 1: Complete a short ChangeWorks® Profile.
We have prepared a customized ChangeWorks® activity list, focused on the 15 core business development aspects of building a private practice in the human development industry. The ChangeWorks® Profile asks you to consider each activity, then rate the levels of Ability, Challenge, Size and Importance you associate with each. This step is conducted online at your convenience and takes just 10-15 minutes.
Step 2: Participate in a private debriefing.
Once you have completed the ChangeWorks® Profile, we will contact you to schedule a debriefing call and email your report. Your ChangeGrid® will be debriefed with you privately by Dave Miller, Certified ChangeWorks® Trainer, with two goals in mind:
1) To give you insight into how these mission-critical business-building activities and see how well you are responding to each of them.
2) To explore how the ChangeGrid® can be used in YOUR practice with YOUR clients.
At the end of our discussion, if you are interested in learning about how to become one of the 300 human development professionals to get certified and licensed to use the ChangeGrid®, Dave will give you all the details. If you do not wish to pursue this, it’s totally ok. We are looking for people where this is the right fit. The call usually lasts between 30-45 minutes.
How can you maximize the value you receive from
To help you get the greatest benefit from taking the ChangeGrid®, pay particular attention to the bulleted list of guidelines detailed below.
- Please read the directions for the completing a ChangeWorks® profile carefully before filling out the survey. A wide range of responses is possible for each question, so it’s important to understand what those ranges mean before you answer.
- This ChangeGrid® presents 20 specific “Problem Areas” against which you will assess your current business model and performance. Read the activities intently, and think candidly about your answers. The more honest you are with yourself, the more accurate and useful the results will be to you.
- Once you begin the profile, you will need to finish it in the same sitting or you will need to restart from the beginning at a later time.
- In order to have your ChangeWorks® report properly prepared and sent to you, please make sure you fill out the contact information section completely and accurately.
- All information shared will be kept TOTALLY confidential.
To Your Success!
David C. Miller, MS, PCC