THE EXTRAORDINARY INTERNAL CONSULTANT
This training focuses on developing skills for executives to more effectively meet the needs of their internal clients. Executives will learn the same cutting-edge techniques professional consultants use to propose solutions and solve problems for their clients.
- Understand the differences between operating as an “internal consultant” versus an “employee”
- Define your target market and internal marketing message
- Develop effective communication skills to more effectively engage and serve internal clients (e.g., listening, articulating, asking effective questions, redirection, handling client objections, etc.)
- Learn how to apply the Influential Conversation ModelTM to thoroughly understand internal clients’ needs before solving problems
- Effectively write and present business recommendations
- Learn strategies and skills to proactively pursue your internal clients and add significant value
- Place undue burden on the team leader as the sole source of accountability?