COACHING FOR PERFORMANCE
Every leader struggles to find the best way to communicate effectively with their people and motivate them to perform with excellence.
During this program session you will:
- Discover how to use a coaching management style to produce outstanding results
- Learn a simple, but powerful coaching model
- See coaching demonstrated right at the seminar
- Discover the key mistakes managers make when attempting to motivate their employees
- Practice the fundamental skills (e.g., listening, asking effective questions, articulating what’s going on, etc.) of masterful coaching
- Understand the difference between motivation and inspiration
- Design and work with a coaching tool that you can immediately apply to enhance employee engagement
- Learn to communicate in a way that gets your employees to become more self–aware, and to take ownership for their results.
- Experience several opportunities to coach and be coached and build your own confidence to lead