BUILDING WINNING LEADERSHIP TEAMS
This workshop has one overall goal: to help your leadership team make substantial progress towards becoming a more cohesive, high-performing team.
Does your leadership team exhibit any of the following behaviors:
- Hesitate to ask for help or provide constructive feedback?
- Jump to conclusions about the intentions of others without attempting to clarify them?
- Ignore controversial topics that are critical to team success?
- Waste time and energy with posturing and interpersonal risk management?
- Revisit discussions and decisions again and again?
- Miss deadlines and key deliverables?
- Place undue burden on the team leader as the sole source of accountability?
- Rarely defeat their competitors?
- Lose achievement-oriented employees?
- During this fast paced two day session, a leadership team can expect to:
- Assess themselves against the Five Dysfunctions
- Understand and implement the requirements of a high performing team
- Build trust among team members
- Better understand the benefits of engaging in ideological conflict
- Create clarity around the organization’s purpose, strategy and goals
- Ensure alignment and commitment among team members
- Gain a sense of momentum, energy and enthusiasm for the future